Managed IT Services
Remote Network Monitoring
24 / 7 Monitoring of Critical Network Devices and Support from Anywhere at Anytime
With our Remote Monitoring Service your critical network devices such as servers, routers, firewall, workstations and network services are monitored 24 x 7 by dpe Systems to assure that your company is operating efficiently.
Remote network monitoring allows dpe Systems to anticipate and identify issues before they become major problems. Real-time reports help pinpoint the problem areas immediately.
- Safeguards your business 24 x 7 – 365 days a year
- Real time monitoring of your network servers. Which includes server drive space, mail storage, event logs, anti-virus, backups, low memory, hardware failure and many more features.
- Monitoring of the corporate firewall.
- Automatic alert dispatch to dpe Systems guarantees a quick response to problems at your site.
- Affordable, pro-active system monitoring and response.
- Network switch and network traffic. We can see if a network switch is failing or if there is excessive traffic on the network.
- Maximizes system uptime and business efficiency.
- Alerts dpe Systems on attempted network access by unauthorized users.
- Patch inventory ensures your operating systems are up to date and not exposed to vulnerabilities.
- The absolutely essential service for the business owner or executive.
Remote Monitoring for Small to Mid-Size Business
Left unmonitored, your network and computers could fail, leaving employees idle and impacting your ability to do business resulting in lost revenue and productivity. Our Remote Monitoring Service offers your businesses 24 / 7 continuous monitoring, alerting and reporting services with critical information, including security vulnerabilities and network performance to help service and manage your IT environment. Remote network monitoring is developed and priced to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses.
Please contact us today to discuss how our remote monitoring services can help your company.